Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Laptop Saga Continues...

Well, we've resolved the laptop issues... partially! The laptop will need to be sent away this weekend for about a 2 week vacation back to HP. The good news is that HP is being AWESOME in their customer service. The bad news is that I'll be without the laptop (and my pictures) again! So, in the meantime, I am going to do a huge dump of all that's been going on here in the last 2 months before I can't share my pictures with you for another long period of time!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Caits said...

Oh no, I hope things get resolved soon. We have an HP laptop and turns out our model went out with lemon hard drives. It's been nothing but trouble.

We dealt with HP for our printer this fall and they were NOT helpful. We ended up throwing the stupid thing out after several shipments of wrong cords and HOURS on the phone at a time.

:-/

Twitter Updates