Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I'm getting the shakes here....

I am officially in withdrawl.

I can't use my laptop. The battery has died. Well, plug it into the wall, you say? I'd love to, but I can't. Being the brilliant, put-together person that I am, I left my laptop power cord at the Boston BlogHer conference that I attended this weekend! Yeah... I'm so smart like that. I guess I was in a little bit of a rush to get to get out of the final session and over to the cocktail hour.

Not only am I relegated to this uber-slow piece of antiquated machinery known as my desktop, but I also can't upload any of my pictures. That stinks! So, no Wordless Wednesday post for me today. I'm still working with the hotel to see if they can find it for me, but if not, I'm going to have to go get my "fix" and buy a new cord ASAP.

Photobucket

No comments:

Twitter Updates