Saturday, January 3, 2009

Sporting a new 'do!

Right before Christmas, we decided that Madison's hair had gotten so long that it just wasn't looking nice anymore. So, we decided to cut her hair back into the "bob" that we had done earlier this year. She loved that hair style and was more than happy to go get her hair cut. I didn't have my camera at the salon with us, but they cut off a good 3 to 4 inches.

I LOVE her new hair cut, but it really does make her look older. And, her looking older is NOT what I wanted when she is about to turn 4 in just a few short days. I can't believe my baby girl is getting so big! Here is a picture of her waiting to see Santa Claus and showing off her new hair cut!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness!!! What a lovely young lady!!! She DOES look older with that sparkling new 'do!!!!

Twitter Updates