Thursday, June 19, 2008

You Oughta Know....

.....that my friend Sarah (see blog roll) gets all of the credit for the witty play on words that is the title of my new blog. Yes, MY NEW BLOG! Do the CAPS adequately convey my excitement? Well, let me tell you, I am super excited. Some of you may know that we (Matt and I) had a blog very briefly after Maddie was born. We used it mostly as a way to update family and friends on her development and milestones, but frankly, it wasnt the smartest time in life to start a blog. And, as my husband pointed out last night, I was less than enthusiastic about writing a blog in the first place... he had to do all of the set up and get us going before I even started posting updates myself. At any rate, it fizzled after a few months.

I've been toying with the whole blog thing lately as more and more of my friends have started to blog (and now that McKenna is 8 months...AGH!), it seemed like something I could actually keep up with and enjoy. Then, Sarah decided to have a Blogging 101 "class" at her home last night for the moms in our playgroup. Sarah came up with this great name and set up my blog for me to demo at the class. Thanks so much, Sarah!

So, here we go.... I hope you enjoy the journey as much as I know I am going to!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Welcome to the blogosphere!
Yay! I am your first comment.

Sarah

Jennifer said...

You're off to a good start. You are one of the smartest people I know so I'm sure your blog will be great!

Shannon said...

Thanks, girlies!

Amy said...

Sarah's a good friend huh? I love the title. Your page looks awesome. Have fun with it.

Mel said...

Welcome to the blogging world. Be careful cause it can cause addictions. You can check out my site to see what I'm talking about!! I am following you on twitter too. See you around the blogosphere.

Twitter Updates