Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Feeling a little verclemt

Imagine my surprise this morning when I checked out Kelly's blog at A Rainbow After the Rain and saw this:



Thank you so much for this lovely honor, Kelly. I have only been blogging for about a month, and am having sooo much fun. This will just inspire me to blog even more. It's nice to know at least a few people like reading my blog :-) Yay!

Upon winning this award you are tasked with the following rules…

You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.

Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.


Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.


Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of “Arte y Pico” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award. http://arteypico.blogspot.com/.

With that said, here are my 5 award nominees:

Jenn at But Wait It Gets Better - she is a really great friend to me and her blog is awesome. Besides, don't you love how she refers to her little cutie pie as Funky Chicken? Too cool!

Amy at ...and baby makes four - she is sincerely one of the nicest women you will ever meet and I love keeping up with her family on her cool blog.

Sarah at These Are the Days - Ummm... what is there to say about Sarah? She has the energy of about 10 of me and I am so inspired by her creativity! Sarah just makes me smile whenever I am with her or reading her blog.

Yvonne at Our Little Ladies - Yvonne is a fantastic writer and you'll love reading her insightful blog about life with her two ADORABLE little girls.

Lori at avocado8 - She and I are friends from our birthing class when Maddie and her Beaner were born. Although we don't get to see each other or talk "live" very often anymore, I love keeping up with her fun and interesting life on her blog.

Congrats everyone!

No comments:

Twitter Updates