Monday, July 28, 2008

Happy Birthday, My Love!

My husband celebrated his birthday this weekend.... without Madison and I. We were away enjoying our weekend in Charleston, while he was holding down the home front with McKenna. While I am sure our 9 month old was awesome birthday company, I really wish we could have been here to help him celebrate. We tried to make up for it by sending him some flowers and we all (including my Mom, Dad, Grandmom, and Aunt) sang him Happy Birthday over the phone, but it's not quite the same. We are having a Birthday BBQ for him next weekend, so we will certainly celebrate, it will just be a little delayed.

Matt, I love you so much. You are a perfect husband and perfect father. We wish you the happiest of Happy Birthdays and thank you for being OK with us going away on your Birthday!

No comments:

Twitter Updates